Shrimp get even better with this tart and scrumptious lime dipping sauce! Whip up this easy shrimp with lime dipping sauce appetizer for your next party….or you might want to just make it for yourself and call it dinner!
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined but with the tails still on
- 1/8 cup Old Bay seasoning
- Juice from 2 limes
For The Lime Sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Add Old Bay and lime juice to a pot of water and bring to a low boil. Add the shrimp and simmer for 3 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together thoroughly. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Arrange the shrimp on a platter around the bowl, and serve with extra lime wedges.