Shrimp and pineapple kebabs with lime vinaigrette are a perfect combo of sweet and salty in this easy, summery recipe! A refreshing appetizer or light supper.
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 8 chunks fresh pineapple
- 4 medium cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup butter lettuce leaves, torn
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil; add the shrimp. Reduce the heat and simmer until the shrimp are just opaque in the center, 3–4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Stir together the lime juice, honey, oil, vinegar, mustard, and crushed red pepper in a bowl until blended. Stir in the shrimp, pineapple, and tomatoes; gently toss to coat.
- Push the shrimp, pineapple, and tomatoes on 4 wooden skewers.
- Divide the lettuce between 2 small bowls and drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette.