- 1/2 ripe peach (you can peel it or leave the peel on, your choice!), cut into chunks
- 2 sprigs mint
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (see note below)
- Put peach chunks, 1 sprig of mint, the lemon juice and the simple syrup in a blender and process until well blended. Pour mixture into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the tequila and some ice, put the lid on the shaker or your jar and shake shake shake. Shake one more time for good luck.
- Pour the contents into your favorite glass, garnish with that other mint sprig and say cheers!
If you don’t already know how to make simple syrup (it’s really simple! Ha!) click this link for my friend Ree’s super simple recipe.