- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Your favorite Caesar salad dressing
- 4 slices country style bread
- Grated or shaved parmesan cheese for garnish
- Form ground beef into patties and cook or grill them until they are done the way you like them. Cover them with foil and set aside.
- Toast the bread until golden and set aside.
- Toss the lettuce with the dressing until dressed the way you like it. Taste as you go along so you get the perfect amount of dressing.
- Put a piece of toast on each plate and slather with dressing. Top the toast with the burgers and spread a little more dressing on the burger. Top with the lettuce and garnish with parmesan.
- Serve with a knife and fork and dig in!