- 4 hardboiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice from one lime
- Pinch of sea salt
- One radish, sliced thinly (optional)
- About 2 cups of lettuce, torn
- Fresh chopped parsley and/or basil, for garnish
- Peel the eggs and tear or chop them into pieces. Place in a medium sized bowl.
- Scoop the insides out of the avocado, place on a plate and mash with a fork or a potato masher. Add the lime juice and salt and mash again.
- Gently stir the avocado mixture into the eggs until just combined.
- Divide lettuce among 4 places, top with egg salad, and garnish with radishes and herbs.