Lighten up your lunch by swapping out the mayo for avocado in this easy recipe for guacamole egg salad! Cheery radishes give this easy dish just the right amount of sass.
- 4 hardboiled eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice from one lime
- Pinch of sea salt
- One radish, sliced thinly (optional)
- About 2 cups of lettuce, torn
- Fresh chopped parsley and/or basil, for garnish
- Peel the eggs and tear or chop them into pieces. Place in a medium sized bowl.
- Scoop the insides out of the avocado, place on a plate and mash with a fork or a potato masher. Add the lime juice and salt and mash again.
- Gently stir the avocado mixture into the eggs until just combined.
- Divide lettuce among 4 places, top with egg salad, and garnish with radishes and herbs.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!