- 2 slices thick cut bacon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 6 slider or dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Combine sugar and pepper and press on to bacon slices. Place on baking sheet and cook until crispy, about 10 minutes,
- Form beef into 6 small patties and cook in a skillet or electric griddle over high heat for 2-3 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Cut bacon into 3 pieces per slice. Assemble as follows: slider roll, topped with burger, slathered with peanut butter, topped with bacon piece, with slider roll on top.
- Serve at once. Wonder how it took you so long to realize that peanut butter and burgers are perfect together!