- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts, cut in halves or quarters depending on the size
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Put buttermilk, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a zippered plastic bag, seal and shake. Add the chicken, re-seal the bag and turn over and over until chicken is well coated. Put the bag in the fridge and marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a roasting pan with non-stick foil. Place the chicken in the pan, pour the buttermilk mixture on top and roast until chicken is done, about 35-40 minutes or until an instant read thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Divide the chicken among warmed plates, drizzling the pan sauce on top and sprinkling with parsley.