- 1 pound potato gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a casserole with cooking spray or wipe with olive oil.
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions in salted water.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium high heat and whisk in flour. Whisk in milk and simmer until the mixture starts to thicken, about about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese until melted. Add cooked gnocchi and stir until coated.
- Transfer gnocchi mixture to your casserole and bake until golden, about 20-30 minutes. If you like, you can turn on the broiler for a minute or two at the end to crisp the top.
- Serve in your favorite bowls to your favorite people. Feel better.