- 8 ounces linguine or udon noodles
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 8 ounces flank steak, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 cups bok choy, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- Combine sherry and cornstarch until mixed. Add the steak slices and toss until coated.
- Combine soy sauce and sugar and set aside,
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil in a large deep skillet over high heat. Add ginger and half the scallions and stir for a few seconds. Add steak and toss with tongs for about 2 minutes.
- Add bok choy and toss for another 2 minutes.
- Add pasta and soy sauce mixture and toss until everything is combined and heated through.
- Divide among plates, topping with remaining scallions and serve at once.