- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces campanelle or other short pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 12 ounces tuna in olive oil, drained
- 7 ounces frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and cut in half length-wise
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a medium sized casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Put oil in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Add flour and stir for one minute. Slowly pour in milk, stirring until smooth and simmering.
- Turn off the heat and add cooked pasta, tuna, artichoke hearts, feta cheese and scallions to the pot. Add a pinch each of salt and pepper, and stir.
- Pour into casserole and sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until golden and bubbling, about 20 minutes.