Lose the crust and keep the flavor with this easy recipe for a light and airy crustless bacon cheddar quiche. A delicious brunch dish!
- 6 pieces of bacon, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (as always, I recommend Cabot cheddar!)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook bacon until crispy and drain on paper towels.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Scatter cheese and cooked bacon evenly on the bottom of the plate.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, flour and butter until thoroughly combined. Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate and grind fresh pepper on top.
- Bake until eggs are set, about 30 to 40 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, cut into wedges and serve.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are some of the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to help cook this up. These are affiliate links to things we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!