- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup confectioner’s (powdered) sugar
- 1–2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Put bananas, oil, brown sugar, vanilla and one cup of the oats into a food processor and process until well blended, about 30 seconds.
- Scrape the batter into a bowl and stir in the remaining oats and the raisins.
- Scoop out the batter by tablespoonfuls and place the on the cookie sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When the cookies are completely cool, make the glaze by combining the milk (start with 1 tablespoon and increase as needed) and confectioners sugar and stirring with a fork until well combined. Drizzle glaze over cookies and let set for about 30 minutes.