- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, mined
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Put chicken breasts in your slow cooker.
- Combine sugar, honey, vinegar, garlic and soy sauce in a bowl and whisk until well-combined. Pour over chicken, turning the chicken over a few times until well-coated.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken with tongs and using two forks, shred it into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons cold water and pour into the liquid in the slow cooker. Turn the heat up to high, cover and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Return shredded chicken to slow cooker and toss with the sauce until well coated.
- Serve over cooked spinach, polenta, rice or pasta, and sprinkle each serving with sesame seeds.