- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and one cup of the oats. Pulse to coarsely grind oats.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, eggs and oil. Add flour mixture and remaining oats and whisk until moistened.
- Heat nonstick skillet or griddle over medium. Oil skillet. Using 2-3 tablespoons batter per pancake, ladle batter onto skillet and cook 1-2 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes until golden.
- Serve with butter and Vermont maple syrup.