This easy recipe for shrimp with corn and herbs is the perfect end of summer supper! And it’s ready in 10 minutes – what could be better?
- 4 tablespoons really good butter
- Kernels from 4 ears of corn
- 1 pound shelled shrimp (cut into one inch pieces if they are really big)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil or thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Melt butter in large frying pan. Add corn and shrimp and stir-fry until shrimp is cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in herbs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- This dish is perfect as is, but if the mood strikes me I have been known to mix in some crumbled feta cheese, or to grate some fresh Parmesan on top. You should experiment, too!
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Here’s what we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to cook this up! Click on the picture to get the link.
The classic Lodge skillet – my fave!
Love love love these Anthropologie plates!