This easy recipe for pasta with Brie and tomatoes is a summertime classic, full of the flavors of cheese and basil and sweet tomato!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2–3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2–3 large tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 6–8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- Fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces pasta (I like linguine for this recipe, but any shape will do)
- Pour oil into a large bowl, and add garlic, tomatoes, cheese, basil and a grinding of fresh pepper. Cover with a dish towel and let marinate for at least an hour.
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions. Drain and add to the bowl. Toss everything with tongs until the cheese has just started to melt.
- Divide among bowls and serve at once. Twirl around your fork. Be very happy.