- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pound sirloin or filet steak, cut into cubes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Canola oil for basting
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for about 15 minutes. Heat the grill to high.
- Mix all the spices together and put them in a bowl with the steak cubes. Stir until the cubes are coated with spices.
- Thread the skewers with steak cubes alternated with cherry tomatoes and brush with a little oil.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes total for medium rare and serve! (If you have used metal skewers, it’s best to remove the steak and potatoes first before serving, as it takes metal skewers a while to cool down.)