This quick recipe for spicy sheet pan chicken and sausage features cherry tomatoes, asparagus and spices, all on one easy to clean up pan!
- 1 sweet onion, sliced into large pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 sausage (kielbasa or similar), diced into bite sized pieces
- I bunch asparagus, tough ends snapped off
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place the onions, tomatoes, sausage and chicken on the baking pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine the spices and season everything generously with the spices, especially the chicken.
- Roast for 15 minutes and then add the asparagus. Roast for an additional 15 minutes or until chicken registers 165 on an instant read thermometer.
- Divide among plates, drizzle with a little more olive oil and serve!