- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a 12 cup muffin pan with foil squares. Spray with cooking spray.
- Peel the potatoes and grate them into shreds (the grating attachment on your food processor is perfect for this!
- Mix all ingredients together. Divide the mixture among the 12 muffin cups and press onto the bottom and sides of the cups. Bake until crispy, about 45 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, take out of the muffin cups and peel away the foil. Fill with your choice of eggs (or barbecue!)