This easy recipe for watermelon burrata salad is a delicious way to welcome summer with one of the season’s favorite fruits and everyone’s favorite cheese!
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 large ball of burrata cheese
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, chopped
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Red pepper flakes
- Gently toss melon and herbs and divide between two plates.
- Cut the burrata in half and pull it into bite sized pieces, nestling the pieces into the melon cubes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and scatter some red pepper flakes on top.