- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Pinch each of salt and pepper
- 3 cups cooked chicken, torn into bite sized pieces
- 4 tomatoes (heirloom if you can find ’em), cut into bite sized wedges
- 4 peaches, cut into bite sized wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Make dressing: pour vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper into a small jar and shake vigorously.
- Toss chicken, tomatoes, peaches and herbs together gently in a large bowl (clean hands work best for this).
- Drizzle dressing on slowly, tasting as you go, until the salad has the right amount of dressing for your taste. Serve!