- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium orange, cut into wedges
- 1 medium lemon, cut into wedges
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, garlic, onion, 2 teaspoons of the parsley and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a large skillet set over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook until reduced by half, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, cover, and cook until they turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- Top with the remaining parsley. Serve with the orange and lemon wedges on the side.
Recipe reprinted with permission of the wonderful Robyn Stone from her marvelous ADD A PINCH COOKBOOK.