- One bunch of kale, stems discarded and torn into pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Pepper, chile powder and paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat. Depending on how big your bunch of kale is, you might need to do this in two batches.
- Place kale in a bowl and drizzle in half the olive oil. Toss with clean hands. You want the kale to be just lightly coated, so if you get there with just this much oil you can stop, otherwise keep drizzling and tossing until all the kale is lightly coated.
- Spread the kale on the baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt. If you want your kale to have a spicy kick, you can also sprinkle on a pinch of pepper, chile powder and/or paprika.
- Bake until the kale is crispy, about 15 minutes (check it after 10 minutes.)
- Cool and let the snacking begin!