- 1 cup sour cream
- 7 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Maple syrup
- Place griddle or frying pan over medium low heat to get hot.
- Put sour cream, flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Stir very gently until just combined.
- Whisk eggs in separate bowl and add vanilla.
- Pour egg mixture into sour cream mixture and stir gently.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter on skillet.
- Pour the batter onto skillet 1/4 cup at a time.
- Cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, then carefully flip and cook for another 45 seconds. Remove to plate and serve with butter and maple syrup.