For the topping:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 sticks (1 cup) cold butter
For the cake
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 13×9 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix 2 cups flour, brown sugar and cinnamon together in a medium bowl. Add to food processor. Cut butter into one inch pieces and add to processor. Process until crumbly. Set aside.
- Put 1/2 cup soft butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in mixing bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Add 4 cups flour and orange juice alternately to butter mixture until well combined.
- Pour batter into greased 13/9 inch baking dish. Top with crumb mixture.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares. Serve with ice cold orange juice!