This easy to make peppermint plate looks good enough to eat. As a matter of fact, you CAN eat it!
- 70 round peppermint candies, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Place the peppermints in a circular pattern on the parchment, leaving a little space in between them.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the candies have melted into each other.
- Cool completely, then unmold the springform pan, take the plate out and peel the parchment off the bottom.