Give your holiday cheese board a merry theme with this easy to make Christmas Tree Fruit and Cheese Platter! Quick to assemble and so festive!
- 2 large bunches of red and green grapes
- 2 pounds of cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese, cut into bite sized cubes
- Sprigs of fresh thyme
- Rinse the grapes well and pull them off the stems.
- Arrange the grapes and the cheese cubes on a large over platter in alternating rows in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Tuck the thyme sprigs around the edge of the cheese and grapes.
You can substitute whatever cheese or fruit you like, as long as it can be eaten as finger food!