- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- Pinch each of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound sausage, any variety. If you aren’t using sausage links, cut into 1–2 inch sections
- 6 scallions, sliced into 2–3 inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat oil in a large deep ovenproof skillet (10-12 inch skillets work best). Add sausage and scallions and cook over medium high until lightly browned.
- Place eggs, butter, milk, flour, salt and pepper in blender and process until smooth. Pour the batter over the sausage mixture and scatter tomatoes on top.
- Bake until golden and puffy, about 30 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve at once.