- 12 slider rolls, or 4 hot dog rolls cut into thirds
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 slices American cheese, cut into quarters
- Your choice of toppings (ketchup, relish, mustard, etc!)
- Line a 12 opening muffin tin with foil cupcake wrappers or squares of foil, and preheat oven to 425.
- Press the bottom of the rolls into each muffin opening.
- Divide ground beef into 12 patties and press into the roll bottoms. Bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and top each muffin with a piece of cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove and cool for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin tin, add your favorite toppings and place roll tops on each muffin. Serve at once.