This easy recipe for shrimp and baby potato salad is an light, easy and elegant lunch, brunch or supper! And Whole 30 compliant as well.
- 2 cups baby red or white potatoes
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled
- 3 boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- 1–2 tablespoons relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Cover potatoes with water in a medium pot and bring to a boil. Simmer until tender, about 10-15 minutes. Scoop out and put in an ice bath to cool them down.
- Put shrimp in the hot potato water, bring to a simmer and cook until just pink, about 3 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes in quarters or halves, and the shrimp into bite sized pieces. Put in a bowl with all remaining ingredients and toss. Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Can be made 6-8 hours ahead and chilled before serving.