- 12 large cheese ravioli, the best you can find!
- 2 cups tomato sauce, any variety
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Cook ravioli according to package directions and set aside in a single layer.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Ladle about 1/2 cup sauce into the bottom of a square baking dish.
- Place 4 ravioli in the bottom of the baking dish. Cover with another 1/2 cup of sauce and a few slices of cheese. Repeat with remaining ravioli, sauce and cheese, ending with the cheese.
- Sprinkle with oregano and bake until the cheese is melting and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly and then scoop out onto warmed plates.