- 4 shallots, peeled and quartered
- Olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups farro
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 slices Brie cheese (or any soft cheese)
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a baking sheet with foil. Toss shallots with a little olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake until tender, about 20 minutes.
- While shallots are baking, bring broth to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Add farro and simmer until broth is absorbed and farro is tender, about 25 minutes.
- Season farro with salt and pepper. Scoop into bowls and top with shallots and a slice of cheese. Scatter parsley on top, pass out the spoons and serve.