- One 8 ounce boneless NY strip steak
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Cut the steak into large chunks, then pulse in a food processor until finely chopped. Toss with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Sprinkle the bottom with salt.
- Divide meat into two loose patties and add to skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes until first side is seared.
- Gently turn with a spatula and add 2 tablespoons oil to the skillet, followed by the garlic and rosemary.
- Cook another 2-3 minutes. Transfer to plates and top with garlic, rosemary, a drizzle of olive oil, capers and a sprinkle of salt. Enjoy!