- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- One 13 ounce bag frozen vegetable, shrimp or pork dumplings
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, cut in halves
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned or cut into thin strips with a vegetable peeler
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large deep skillet over medium high. Put the dumplings in a single layer in the skillet, and cooked until golden brown on both sides. Pour in 1/4 cup water and cook until the water is gone. Transfer the dumplings to a large bowl.
- Add 1 more tablespoon of oil to the skillet and add the peas, scallions and carrots. Cook until just tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer the veggies to the dumpling bowl.
- Add the remaining oil and cook the shrimp until just done, about 2 minutes.
- Add the dumplings and veggies back to the skillet, along with the chili sauce, the soy sauce and the cashews. Stir until everything is warm and coated with sauce.
- Serve with a sprinkling of sesame seeds on top.