Jazz up your frankfurters with this easy recipe for buffalo style hot dogs! Trade in the mustard for a few easy toppings and lunch is served.
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog rolls
- 1 cup coleslaw (you can make your own, or pick it up at the deli counter)
- 1/2 cup prepared blue cheese dressing
- Sriracha or other hot sauce
- Cook hot dogs according to your liking – on the grill, in a skillet or in boiling water – until hot.
- Place hot dogs in rolls.
- Top each with 1/4 cup coleslaw, a generous spoonful of blue cheese dressing, and a drizzle of hot sauce.