Mix together your favorite Italian pastry with some vanilla ice cream in this incredibly easy recipe for shortcut cannoli ice cream!
- One 14 ounce container vanilla ice cream
- One large or three small cannoli pastries
- Instant cocoa powder for garnish (optional)
- Put ice cream into the refrigerator until it is very soft. Pour it into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Chop the cannoli into small pieces. Stir the pieces into the ice cream and put into the freezer until firm.
- Scoop out into to dishes or cones, sprinkle with cocoa powder if you like and dig in!