This recipe for Greek shrimp scampi is an easy mixture of shrimp, pasta and a quick tomato feta sauce. Perfect for both weeknights AND dinner parties!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 28 ounce can chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and add garlic, stir for 30 seconds. Add 1/4 cup parsley and all the tomatoes, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cover skillet. Cook an additional 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Add feta and stir. Simmer over low heat for about one minute until cheese is slightly melting.
- Pour pasta into skillet and toss to combine.
- Divide among plates. Drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle remaining parsley over top, and grind pepper over all.