- One zucchini
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 and line a baking sheet (or two) with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini into very thin slices (a mandoline slicer works best for this – remember to be careful!). Place the slices between layers of paper towels and press firmly but gently to blot any liquid.
- Lay the slices in a single layer on the baking sheet. Brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 30 minutes (check them after 20 minutes.)
- Add more salt if needed and enjoy at once!