This easy recipe for fresh corn nachos is the perfect way to celebrate summer! Swap out jarred salsa for this easy fresh vegetable version and dig in.
- Kernels sliced from two ears of fresh corn
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- Juice from one lime
- Pinch each of salt and pepper
- 3–4 cups tortilla chips
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together corn, onion, lime juice, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Spread chips in a single layer on baking sheet. Cover with cheese and bake until cheese is just melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover with corn mixture. Spread avocado on top. Dollop with spoonfuls of sour cream and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Serve at once – I usually transfer the nachos parchment paper and all to a platter, but you can also serve right from the baking pan!