- 12 small corn tortillas, cut into 6–8 triangles each
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- Sea salt
- Two 8 ounce bottles of taco sauce (your choice as to how spicy!)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 420 and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Toss tortilla wedges with oil and lay in a single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and bake until crispy, about 5-10 minutes (watch them closely so they don’t get too browned). Set aside.
- Pour taco sauce into skillet and lay chicken in one layer in the sauce. Cover and simmer over medium heat until chicken is cooked, about 15 minutes, turning chicken over as it cooks. Remove chicken and shred into bite sized pieces.
- Return chicken to skillet and add tortilla chips. Stir until everything is well mixed into the sauce. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes until chips are just softened.
- Top with all remaining ingredients (or substitute in your own favorites!) and serve!