- 2 bone-in chicken breasts, cut in half
- Sea salt and pepper
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/2 cup blueberry jam
- Red pepper flakes
- Fresh thyme for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Spread the jam over the chicken pieces, working a little under the skin if you can. Scatter some red pepper flakes on top.
- Bake for about an hour or until an instant read thermometer measures 160.
- Serve with fresh thyme and an extra spoonful of jam on the side.