- Four 4–6 ounce salmon filets (preferably wild Alaskan salmon)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the sauce
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a baking sheet with foil. Place salmon filets on the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While the salmon is baking, make the sauce: combine all sauce ingredients in a small pot and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve salmon over a bed of rice, pasta or veggies, drizzled with the sauce.