Break out your favorite cookie cutters to make these easy and festive little cucumber goat cheese sandwiches! Perfect for Mother’s Day or tea time.
- 4 ounces goat cheese at room temperature (you can sub in all cream cheese if you want!)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 cucumber, sliced very thin
- 12–18 slices soft thin white bread
- Mix together cheeses and chives. Taste and season with salt and pepper if you think it needs it.
- Spread 12 slices of bread with the cheese mixture. Layer the cucumber slices on top, layering them just a little bit on the sides. If you want a few sandwiches that aren’t open-faced, top 6 of them with the remaining slices of bread.
- Using your favorite small cookie cutter, press down through the sandwiches until they are fully cut through.
- Arrange on a pretty plate – these are perfect with a cup of tea or a glass of white wine!