This easy and hearty recipe for cheesy cauliflower casserole will have everyone asking for a second serving of vegetables!
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- Steam cauliflower florets until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 and butter a casserole.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Whisk in flour until well mixed.
- Whisk in milk and simmer until slightly thickened. Take off the heat and stir in cheese until smooth.
- Spread cauliflower in the casserole and pour the cheese sauce on top. Grind some pepper over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, cool slightly and serve.
Need to add something to your kitchen equipment to make this recipe? Below are the items we used in the Framed Cooks kitchen to cook this up. These are affiliate links to items we use and love, which helps to pay for all that bacon I keep buying!