Liven up your lunchtime with this easy and flavorful recipe for mustard tuna salad. Hold the mayo and bring on the mustard!
- One 7 ounce jar of tuna packed in oil
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 teaspoons mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper
- Chopped lettuce
- Place the tuna in a bowl and flake with a fork.
- Stir in pickle, tomatoes and parsley.
- Whisk together mustard, oil and a little fresh ground pepper. Drizzle half into tuna mixture, mix and taste. Add more dressing as needed.
- Scoop tuna salad onto chopped lettuce and serve.