- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds meatloaf mix (pork, beef and veal) or you can use all ground beef
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Ketchup for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425. Add oil to an oven-safe skillet and spread with a paper towel so the bottom is coated,
- Combine all remaining ingredients except for the ketchup until well mixed. Pat them into a pie shape in the skillet. Drizzle ketchup over the top in a cross-hatch pattern (or really in any pattern you like!)
- Bake for 20 minutes until the meatloaf is firm. Change the oven to broil, and broil for about 5 minutes until everything is nice and crispy on top.
- Cool for about 5 minutes, then cut into wedges and serve.