This recipe for roasted chopped Brussels sprouts with feta cheese and walnuts is GUARANTEED to make a Brussels sprouts lover out of anyone!
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and preheat the broiler.
- Pulse the sprouts in your food processor until they are roughly chopped.
- Toss the chopped sprouts with olive oil and walnuts and spread in a layer on the baking sheet. Broil just until the sprouts and the nuts look a little charred in places, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and toss in the feta. Drizzle with a little more olive oil, sprinkle with a little more sea salt and pepper and serve.