- 4 cups chicken broth (I like the Imagine brand)
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 eight ounce can creamed corn
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Bring broth to a simmer and add carrots and celery. Simmer 10 minutes until veggies are tender.
- Stir in chicken and corn and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix flour, egg and 1/2 teaspoon salt together until you have a crumbly dough. Pinch off small pieces and drop into the simmering soup. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Ladle into warm bowls and serve!