This recipe for shrimp in gorgonzola sauce is an easy and elegant combination of seafood with buttery blue cheese sauce, perfect for your next dinner party!
- 8 ounces large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Fresh ground pepper
- Melt butter with garlic in large pan over medium high heat, and saute shrimp until opaque. Add cheese and lemon juice and stir until cheese is just melted.
- Serve over rice, garnished with parsley and fresh ground pepper