This recipe for ham and parmesan sandwiches with jam will give you the best and easiest ham and cheese sandwich ever!
- 1 slice sourdough or other hearty bread, sliced 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam (cherry and strawberry would also work fine!)
- 3 slices thin-sliced ham
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, shaved into thin pieces with a vegetable peeler
- Heat grill to medium high. Brush both sides of bread with olive oil and grill on both sides until slightly charred. (You can also toast it if you don’t have a grill.)
- Spread bread with jam, and then layer on ham and shaved cheese.